1. Carbohydrazide is widely used in medicine, herbicides, plant growth regulators, dyes and other industries.
2. Carbohydrazide is a derivative of hydrazine, which has strong reducibility and can be used as an intermediate for the manufacture of energetic materials.
3. Carbohydrazide in the field of water treatment, can be used as an oxygen scavenger for boiler water, with the characteristics of high melting point and good deoxidation efficiency, is an ideal safety and environmental protection products.
4. Carbohydrazide in the textile industry, can be used as a cross-linking agent for elastic fibers, a capture agent for formaldehyde, an antioxidant for pigments such as carotene.
5. Carbohydrazide in the phenolic fungicide-containing soap, adding the right amount of this product can prevent discoloration and rancidity.
6. Carbohydrazide can be used as a preservative for refinery equipment.
7. Carbohydrazide also can be used in circuit board cleaning.
As a boiler oxygen scavenger, the carbohydrazide can be placed in water, or an aqueous solution thereof can also be used.
The amount of carbohydrazide in 1 mol of O2 is 0.5 mol, and an appropriate excess is used.
The applicable temperature range is 87.8-176.7 °C.
The timing of using carbohydrazide is after thermal deaeration. The reaction of carbohydrazide and oxygen is as follows: CON4H6 + 2O2 = 2N2 + 3H2O + CO2